Monday, April 25, 2016

Why I started this blog

Hi my name is Vanessa. I'm currently 20 years old and I mainly started this blog just to write out what I feel like. I go to school, work and try to maintain a social life just like any young adult would. I'm a person with good vibes but also a person who doesn't do well with dealing with problems. I can't face to talk about my feelings with anyone. I shut myself down and that doesn't make anything better.
I thought to myself that writing (well typing) my feelings out would help my anger issues. Yes everyone gets mad but I can't control the way I show my anger.
Over the past few years i've always had problems where my anger gets the best of me. I yell, I whine, I hit and I say things I don't mean to say. I've gotten in trouble by the way my actions have shown and it only makes my anger worse. I have tried to control it but it has always failed. I really do want to make a difference in myself because I don't want my relationship with my boyfriend, family and friends to get ruined.
Besides writing this blog out for myself, I want others to read what I feel because I know there are many out there that feel the same way. The feedback to this would help each one of us tremendously. Also I want to look back to when i first started this blog and see that there is improvement from time to time. I can't promise to blog all the time but i'll make the best effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment